Website Tecumseh Place Assisted Living
Baruch Senior Ministries, a faith-based, nonprofit organization, is looking for a dynamic, motivated individual to be a Food Service Director at Tecumseh Place in Tecumseh, MI. Tecumseh Place offers assisted living and specialized care in a homelike environment with a range of care covering minimal assistance to care for the frail elderly.
As the Food Service Director you are responsible for providing a great dining experience for our residents by preparing and serving palatable, nutritionally balanced, quality food to residents. You are responsible for purchasing food and maintaining inventory. You will participate in hiring, training, evaluating, and disciplining food service department employees. You are also responsible for keeping equipment, kitchen, and dining areas clean.
You will have the opportunity to work for a faith-based company that has a passion for providing vulnerable residents with high-quality care and nurturing their dignity and independence. We provide training and a very competitive benefits package.
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- A passion for quality service and great food
- A Culinary degree or certification from an accredited institution
- Three years’ experience cooking/baking from scratch and preparing special diets in long term care or assisted living setting OR a combination of education and experience
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in word, outlook, and other software programs used by Baruch.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please send a resume and application to Tecumseh Place
1311 Southwestern Dr.
Tecumseh, MI 49286
Phone – 517.423.3374
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com